Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Two years today




Two years today ....two years today I saw your spirit rise and merge with the All in the sinking sun ...my lover, husband, friend, my desire, soul mate and teacher, there has not been a day without a thought for you, a caress felt from the other side, a murmur gently spoken in between the silence. My life has changed dramatically, new love has blessed me with more than I could have ever hoped ...when I thought I would never love again, that day when I held you close...the day you cross that Gate in your full glory.
Despite the horror of the moment, I still feel blessed to have been here for you, with you in your final surrender. You have shown me in that single infinite moment, a glimpse between time, beyond time and Death. That even though I am bound to life in all her tragedy, that beyond that grief and loss, Life is Beauty and that with the eyes to see, all is infinite and beautiful beyond imagination when we stop, listen and look. This gift, this awe is the only Key to come closer to the other, to you my beloved, until my last breath when our spirits will be One once more. All my love to you dear husband, you will never be forgotten and many glasses of mead and stories will be shared for you by those who have known and loved you. 

All in Giefu Simon,
In Life,
In Fate

Isabelle  

Image : Tristan  Isolde by Jean Delville  1887

No comments:

Post a Comment